5 Ways To Use Your Blog To Quickly Build A Waiting List of New Coaching Clients – with Steve Martile

Posted by Owen McGab Enaohwo

It goes without saying that most people buy from those they know, like and trust. (<<<— buying is not a logical but an emotional decision, who knew!) So how can you use your blog to build a community that knows, likes, trusts you and are eagerly willing and waiting to buy from you? My guest Steve Martile is a Life Coach and he will teach you based on his successful blogging experience his 5 Step System for using his blog to Quickly Build A Waiting List of New Coaching Clients. Enjoy the interview!

Click to Continue reading '5 Ways To Use...'

Joel Adams of Victory Poll says “If for any reason I don’t get to work, my H.Y.V.A.™ Virtual Assistant knows exactly what to do!”

Posted by Owen McGab Enaohwo

Joel Adams

Joel Adams of Victory Poll says “If for any reason I don’t get to work, my H.Y.V.A.™ Virtual Assistant knows exactly what to do!” (<<<— find out why by watching the video for yourself and discover how we built working procedures to handle his business tasks!)

Click to Continue reading 'Joel Adams of Victory...'

Matt Brown of FredricPr says he now has more free time each day to take on new paying clients because of his H.Y.V.A.™ Virtual Assistant!

Posted by Owen McGab Enaohwo

Matt Brown

Matt Brown of FredricPR says he now has more free time each day to take on new paying clients because his H.Y.V.A.™ Virtual Assistant handles all his back-office work which enables hims to focus on delivering email marketing and PR results for his clients. (<<<— Check out the video below to find out why he’s excited about our Virtual Assistant services!).

Click to Continue reading 'Matt Brown of FredricPr...'

How Holly Gannon of Fantasy Fitness and Dance finds more free time each day to create new fitness and exercise routines because of her H.Y.V.A.™ Virtual Assistant!

Posted by Owen McGab Enaohwo

Holly Gannon

Holly Gannon of Fantasy Fitness and Dance says she now has more free time each day to create new fitness and exercise routines because of her H.Y.V.A.™ Virtual Assistant! (<<<— Check out the video below to find out why she raving about us!).

Click to Continue reading 'How Holly Gannon of...'

How to get your previous website visitors back to your site to signup as coaching clients by using an online advertising technique called Retargeting – with Alex Holmes

Posted by Owen McGab Enaohwo

If you already have a website and are currently using free traffic sources such as SEO (Search Engine Optimization), Guest Blogging on other sites, Webinars, OR paid traffic sources such as PPC (Pay Per Click), Media buying, Affiliate Marketing and so on to bring new targeted visitors to your website, you will find that a majority of these new visitors will not convert or take the desired action that you want them to. Averagely about 2% of website visitors will come to a site for the very first time and buy or sign up for a service, so what happens to the remaining 98%? How do you get them to come back to your site to signup as a coaching client or to join your email list so that you can stay in contact with them and eventually convert them? My guest Alex Holmes will teach you how to use an online advertisement technique called Retargeting to do just that. Enjoy the interview!

Click to Continue reading 'How to get your...'